Wednesday 8 February 2012

What is good nutrition?


I work with clients on issues from nail biting to depression and I run training sessions on a range of wellbeing and NLP subjects.  I’ve found that the clients who benefit the most and the delegates who learn the most are the ones who engage with the therapy and the subject.  They are the people who ask lots of questions, experiment with the techniques that I teach them and give me lots of feedback.

So I love it when clients and learners come back to me with research and recommendations from things that they have read or seen.  Thanks to the Internet we can all have access to the latest research, the only limit is the amount of time we have to look.  

One of my weight loss clients is sending me some great information on nutrition and I thought I would share them with you.
“Sugar: The Bitter Truth.” Speaker: Robert H. Lustig MD UCSF  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

“Protein Power". Speaker: Michael Eades, MD

“10 Diet Myths”: The GKR Karate UK Conference Presentation. Speaker: Zoe Harcombe

Lots to think about there if you are struggling with your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment