Tuesday 31 January 2012

And sleep


When people find out that I am a hypnotherapist one of the most common problems that they want to talk to me about is sleep.  They either can’t get off to sleep or they wake up during the night or they wake up unrefreshed.  Good sleep is so important for our physical and mental health and that’s why I frequently blog about the subject.
 
I also run a one day workshop on getting better sleep.   I was preparing for one of these workshops last week and I was looking for any new material or research.  I came across this beautiful piece of music by Eric Whitacre on TED Talks called ‘Sleep’.  The music and the words are so lovely I wanted to share it.  http://blog.ted.com/2011/04/08/watch-sleep-eric-whitacres-new-work-with-2000-voices/

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment