Monday 13 June 2011

Open Secrets

I had a great day yesterday at Royston Open Secrets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_lG9v5w0Oo It was a showcase for local businesses and community organisations.  Despite awful weather, lots of people came along and there was a really positive buzz within the marquee.

I had the chance to talk to people about the things they would like to change in their lives.  Number one on the list was getting better sleep and I was glad that I had taken along some top tip sheets and some hypnotic CDs which are a bargain at £5.

 Other people talked to me about weight issues and controlling bad eating habits.  I've worked with a number of clients on both of those issues and it was a great opportunity to explain my approach to changing the relationship to food.

At the end of the day I was really tired but delighted to have met so many old friends and lots of new friends.  Looking forward to next year's event, 8 July 2012, already.

No comments:

Post a Comment